White Hat Sports Headlines

Monday, January 28, 2008

Too Much Superbowl Hype?

I say it every year around this time, and I'm gonna say it again: man, this week is going to suck.

There isn't any football this week, and all we're going to see is Superbowl hype here and Superbowl hype there. Quite honestly, I don't care about Tom Brady's ankle and I care even less about the allegations leveled at Randy Moss in recent weeks.

On the other side, I don't care about the Giants and their sudden hot streak or Eli Manning's uncanny ability for better performances on the road. I don't care about Manning maturing as a quarterback as the second half of the season was winding down, or that, since the Giants are the road team, they're the ones to beat.

As far as I'm concerned, all I care about it is wanting to see a hell of a game next weekend.

Aaron Larsen

No comments: