White Hat Sports Headlines

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Arm Wrestling

After a night out with the guys we all went back to our dorms and chilled for a while. So around 3:30 a.am. we were flipping through channels and we happened to stumble across Professional Arm Wrestling on ESPN.

It absolutely blows my mind that this was actually being covered on ESPN. I didn't even know that Arm Wrestling was actually a sport. When I first saw it my first thought was that old Sylvester Stallone movie "Over the Top" from the 80's. Over the Top

I couldn't stop laughing while watching ESPN's coverage because I couldn't get Stallone's images out of my head when he flips his cap around and gets in the zone before his matches. It's pretty bad when you see Professional Arm Wrestling on TV and the first thing you think of is Over the Top.

Maybe next time when I'm flipping through channels at 3 in the morning im going to stumble across coverage of Professional Dodge ball or something. Sorry this one is so short but thats all I have top say on the matter of Pro Arm Wrestling.

~Derek Gause~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually saw ESPN cover paper/rock/scissors. I think it was also at 3am. It was best 2 out of 3.